- Data Template
- Product Version
- After Effects Version
- After Effects 2020
- 15 seconds
- Authored Resolution
- 3840 x 2160
- File Info
- File Size
- 444 MB
- Last Updated
- 2021-06-08 16:25:28
Fully responsive way to visualise data sets and statistics for any sports event. From simple game result overview, to a complex statistics comparison - all properly rigged and prepared to be used instantly.
Link your data with Google Sheets or JSON's and have dynamically updated project. It also includes flexible customisation options: from main colors and fonts to updates in the design on the fly.
- Unique Use Cases: 7;
- Target Comp Ratios: 3 for each use case;
- Total Target Comps: 21.
The template is designed to mostly be used for live sports matches content visualization (basketball, football, soccer, hockey, baseball and any other you need, but are not limited to team sports only - individual sports can be also benefit from this autograf), which includes:
- Match Opener;
- Teams Lineups*;
- Teams Stats Comparison*;
- Match Final Score;
- Selective Player Stats*;
- Two Players Head to Head Comparison*;
- Team’s Upcoming Schedule for 4 Games.
Very detailed documentation is included, which covers the following topics:
- Project specification: target comps, data and controllers explained;
- Data Mapping: variables coverage;
- Templater Bot Usage: how to make the most out of the template;
- Design and Workflow Tips and Suggestions: best practises and conventions.
Template ships with multiple project files of two types:
- All target compositions in a single .aep;
- Individual .aep projects for every Video Type / Target - 3 Ratios per Use Case Comp.
Built and rigged specifically to work with Dataclay’s tools: plain replication for existing data fields substitution, and exceptionally dynamic and flexible data substitution with Templater Bot license. This feature unlocks close to unlimited possibilities for flexible data rows showcase per target composition (dynamically adding/removing data lines from design, while keeping it responsively updated, to fit withing comps). Not required to use the Autograf successfully, though. All cases above marked with * fully supports this extra dynamic functionality.
In case you have any questions - do not hesitate to get in touch.