Whether in a store, a stadium, a church, or in Times Square, organizations of all kinds need to dynamically change electronic signage to accommodate specific situations. Templater makes it easy.
- Motion designers at Apple Computer use Templater to automatically produce video content for in-store messaging.
- Prismview, a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics, uses Templater to automate the creation of video content for signage systems installed around the world.
- PlayStation Theater in New York City automates the production of content appearing on their Times Square marquee.
- With Templater in their arsenal, Screenfeed generates hours upon hours of content for their digital signage subscription service.
- Engagis uses Templater to create content used for signage installed in retail, telco, finance, real estate, hospitality, entertainment environments.
- Religious organizations such as Elevation Church, Seacoast Church and New Life Church use Templater to quickly produce relevant video content displayed during worship and sermons.