Modern TV productions would not be possible without the ability to quickly generate custom on-air graphics, titling, localization and more. Templater helps make it an efficient process.
- BBC uses Templater to handle text localization within video for their affiliate stations.
- Vice uses Templater for rapidly changing titling and footage clips appearing in interstitial content appearing on HBO’s Vice News Tonight series.
- Viacom, NBCUniversal, Disney / ABC Television Group, and FOX use Templater to automate post-production workflows in demanding environments for producing video content to appear in content trafficked through networks such as MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon and FOX Sports.
- Discovery Networks improves post-production workflow efficiency with Templater to speed up the creation of on-air graphics for a variety of video content.
- PBS affiliate stations use Templater to automate the production of digital assets for programming such as live auctions.
- Television broadcasters from countries around the world such as APN News & Media Limited (Australia / New Zealand), 1Limburg (Netherlands), and The Israeli News Company (Israel) use Templater to speed up mission-critical control room workflows for efficiently creating video content for various programming.