Last updated: April 12, 2021
This DataClay acceptable use policy (“AUP”) sets forth certain restrictions on accessing and using DataClay, LLC’s ( “DataClay”, “we”, “us” or “our”) products and services, including without limitation, DataClay’s Que Service offering, and any equipment (including servers or networks) used in connection therewith (collectively, “Offerings”) by you or someone on your behalf (“Customer”, “you” or “your”) under your agreement with DataClay for such Offerings (“Agreement”). The restrictions set forth in this AUP are not exhaustive. You may not use the Offerings:
- to store, transmit, or make available (a) content that is infringing, defamatory, obscene, abusive, unlawful, tortious, or in violation of third-party rights, (b) content or technology that harms, interferes with, or limits the normal operation of the Offerings, including monitoring traffic or data, or (c) viruses, malware, or other malicious code;
- for illegal, threatening, or offensive uses, or for similarly objectionable purposes, such as propagating hate or violence or causing harm to others, to Dataclay or to our reputation;
- to transact in, or facilitate activities related to, misappropriating another individual’s identity, including, but not limited to, improperly obtained credit card information and/or account credentials;
- to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Offerings or any related systems, including those of DataClay’s subcontractors and other customers or users;
- to permit direct or indirect access to or use of any Offerings in a way that violates the Agreement or use any Offerings to access or use any intellectual property in or related to the Offerings except as permitted under the Agreement;
- to copy the Offerings, or any part, feature, function or user interface thereof except as expressly allowed under the Agreement;
- to perform vulnerability, load or any other test of the Service without Dataclay’s prior written consent; or
- in order to benchmark Offerings or to build similar or competitive products or services.
Any capitalized terms used but not defined herein will have the meaning set forth in the Agreement or the Documentation, as applicable. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Agreement, in the event of any conflict between the Agreement and this AUP, this AUP will govern. This AUP may be updated by DataClay from time to time upon reasonable notice (which may be provided through the Service or by posting an updated version of this AUP). Any violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or termination of your access to and use of the Offerings.